Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. ANY MANIPULATION OFF ANY CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION.
By registering to our website, you are also agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MSUK’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MSUK’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MSUK at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MSUK’s web site are provided “as is”. MSUK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MSUK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MSUK or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MSUK’s Internet site, even if MSUK or a MSUK authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. This also includes any emails received from the domain ‘@msukgroup.co’
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MSUK’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MSUK does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MSUK may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MSUK does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MSUK has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MSUK of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MSUK’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Becoming a Sponsor
When you apply for sponsorship you agree to the following:
–Banners from extreme solutions will be placed at the top of the Sponsor page in order of first come first serve.
—Two banners from each solution (Extreme & Top Pick) will be placed in the newsletter. We will vary it fairly on first come first serve.
For example First to signup to the agreement gets in on the first newsletter, and it will rotate from then.
—-We do not guarantee you will make the month you pay for’s newsletter, however you will still be scheduled to the followings even if you are out of contract with us.
—–Minimum Contract: One Months, Max. 3.
——You can cancel your contract one month in advance to its end date. However you will not be refunded .
——-You can upgrade your plan at any given time and just pay the remainder.
——–We hold the right to cancel your contract at ANY time with a valid reason which we will disclose with you in such case.
———Contracts cannot be refunded after 7 Days of purchase, after this if you want to cancel the contract you can do so, one month in advance. You will not be refunded for this.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- By registering you agree to MSUK emailing newsletters. You can stop this service as requested but by default you will be included in our mailing list.
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to MSUK and other sites on the Internet.
MSUK has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Other Cookies Involved…
Like many other Web sites, MSUK makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our servers may not be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of spam, flames, or mail bombs. Your domain may not be referenced as originator, intermediary, or reply-to address in any of the above.
We consider spam any mass unsolicited message in the mediums of Newsgroups and Email. If you are found to have spammed, then we will immediately, without warning, disable your domain. In addition, we will impose a £20.00 penalty for each spam policy violation.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel service to known spammers. Lastly, we reserve the right to determine what violates this policy. As such, any violation will result in immediate deactivation of services without refund. Server Abuse: Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a server is strictly prohibited.